The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway 🏠🍂✨️


Nestled in the middle of lovely little scenic North Yorkshire town Richmond you can find the Richmond Townhouse, a stunning little 2 bedroom holiday townhouse, Richmond townhouse is a stone built property authentic Yorkshire mid terraced cottage, tucked away in a hidden little secret courtyard behind the bustling historic town of square of Richmond, I have a week off on annual leave this week and instead of running around blogging and working as usual I decided to head up to Richmond and relax and get a sneak peek myself of just how away this little hidden boutique holiday getaway is and let me tell you it didn't disappoint, I don't think I have ever felt so relaxed than over the last few days.


Having have a nose bleed when going away from my beloved West Yorkshire, I was still quite chuffing happy to venture up to North Yorkshire for a few days I still felt at home with my bold as brass Yorkshire accent and my flat cap upon arriving the Richmond, upon driving into the town I knew I was going to love the little historic hotspot and setting foot into Richmond Townhouse I instantly fell in love with its rustic charm and beamed ceilings.


When entering the little gem you are greeted by a stunning open plan living area with 2 big blue plush couches decked with comfy pillows and throws with a roaring fire on the go and big TV you know me I have square eyes I love the telly box.

I was excited of the prospect of an evening in front of the TV getting all cosy, I loved the cute little open plan state of the art kitchen with all the mod cons you could ever need, tucked away by the backdoor you can also find a little downstairs toilet and washroom with a washing machine and dryer built into one it really was like a home away from home.


I just have to give a little mention to hostess with the mostess Sarah for the little welcome pack including delicious homemade scones, hot chocolates and chocolates from a little local shop, thank you so much it's the little touches that made us feel so welcome.


I think upon arriving we left the best till last the townhouse is on 3 levels the first bedroom I chose being on the 1st level and let me tell you I don't think I have ever seen a bed like it, it was massive I have to say I had the best night's sleep in the big plush queen size bed, I loved the on suite bathroom with the rainfall shower was a 15 minute blissful shower knowing that I could sit back relax and forget about the world for the evening, even the bedrooms have all the little sneaky mod cons and the TVs equipped with Netflix and prime I was in my absolute element I loved the whole boutique feel about the place with the cheeky Yorkshire vibes,  let me tell you the lovely Sarah has thought of everything when setting up the Townhouse It really is a beautiful little spot.


if you're looking for a weekend getaway with your love or even a Yorkshire family getaway, I highly recommend a visit up to Richmond for a visit to the absolutely fantastic Townhouse Richmond, there is plenty to do in the little town we enjoyed a visit to spooky Richmond Castle perfect for this time of year, I enjoyed looking in all the lovely little independent shops and me being a massive foodie I loved the restaurants and cafe's let's just say you really are spoilt for choice .

Get yourself up to Richmond you definitely won't be disappointed loves .

You can get in touch with Sarah over at Richmond townhouse over on instagram or type into Google to book .. which I highly do recommend. 

You can follow more of my Yorkshire adventures over on Instagram on my award winning blog @thelittlelifeofshazzap




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️💕

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire 💕✨️