Six By Nico Leeds Are Now Cooking The Concept 'Once Upon A Time' And It Is A Real Food Tasting Adventure ✨️🧚‍♂️🥂


Every once in a while you visit a spot that just leaves you wanting more and for me that just happens to be Six By Nico who have just recently launched their new branch in Leeds and let me tell you if your a massive foodie like me then you are in for a proper treat i had the absolute best time, the food and drink were out of this world, the while vibe at six is electric the back drop and interior stunning and I loved the open kitchen watching atleast 5 top notch chefs skillfully preparing the dishes. 
let me set the scene every 6 weeks Six By Nico change the theme of the very exclusive menu's and this month they brought us foodies the very enchanting 'Once Upon A Time' before even entering the restauraunt I knew would be in my absolute element, you are served 6 mouthwatering courses with every course named after a different book with the option of added extras and once upon a time themed apertifs, you can also choose to have your 6 courses paired with different wines which fit well with the courses and let me tell you everything that was put in front of me left me wanting more I was excited to see how the different courses would be presented and ofcourse how they tasted, let me take you on my taste journey.

Straight after being sat down we were offered pre meal snacks we enjoyed delicious Sourdough with Salted butter and 'The Ugly Duckling' chorizo and manchego crispy gyozas which consisted of mojo rojo and sweet roasts garlic, I loved these and would of happily sat and devoured a plate.
Course One- Bird Pie from the Twits
chicken and duck leg ragu, pickled celeriac with prune and caramelised puff pastry ...
I really enjoyed course one the infusion of tastes were sublime once again leaving me wanting more.

Course 2- Just Right Porridge from Goldilocks
spaetzel, barbecue maitake, white turnip and black garlic dressing
For me this had to be one of my favourite courses I loved the Tastes which came together not the sort of porridge you would expect but a lovely dish with delicate taste which set your mouth alight

Course 3- I Like Them! Sam-I-Am! -Dr Seus
Smoked ham hough sandwich, garden pea pesto with egg yolk jam.
I just loved the concept of this course as I am a massive fan of the book so was so excited to see how the course played out and it was out of this world all the taste combinations went well together and caused a taste sensation.

Course 4- Dip Face Have A Carrot!- Matilda
Sole ballotine, tandoori baked carrot, carrot top pesto with lobster jus.
The carrot combinations of this dish were so tasty I don't think I have ever tasted such a sublime infused tasting carrot, the different flavours came together really well.

Course 5- I'll Huff And I'll Puff- Three Little Pigs
Pork roulade, pumpkin sweet and sour choucroute, smoked ash emulsion, bourguinon jus
I devoured this course without taking a break I think the presentation was amazing which set it presidence for the taste and course 5 most definetly delivered, we also enjoyed the optional add on of barbecue west coast scallops with smoked pancetta and truffle butter.

Course 6- Brucey, Brucey!- Matilda
54% chocolate cremuex, miso caramel, mango and passionfruit.
Having a massive sweet tooth this was my far my favourite dish although I loved all the courses for me nothing beats dessert and this was up there with the best I have tasted, I loved everything about it .

After enjoyed all 7 courses I was left in a food coma and that is when you know you have enjoyed the food, every courses delivered the tastes were out of this world, we were left in wonder waiting to see what the next course would be I loved the whole feel of Six By Nico I definelty highly rate it and I'm so excited to see and hopefully taste next months menu, I can't tell you how excited I happened to be yesterday visiting possibly the place to be at the moment in Leeds, my cousin Denise is over from Australia and she confirmed that she has never had her taste buds set alight like this before and it secretly hoping for a restauraunt to be opened in Melbourne and I can safely say with the way Six By Nico are setting Leeds alight I can see a massively bright future for them, Bravo.

From the 25th September until 5th November Six By Nico will be serving their exciting new concept menu which happens to be 'Catalonia' I for one am very excited about this one I am a massive fan of the region and the food .. get booking now loves .


You can keep up to date with all the latest concepts at Six By Nico Leeds by visiting the website Six By Nico or visiting the Instagram page. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️💕

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire 💕✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway 🏠🍂✨️