Hozier Stops Off At Halifax With His Unreal Unearth Tour, Atmospheric Dreamy And Soulful, What A Night Of Live Music🫶✨️❤️

I was back at it last night blogging at my favourite little spot The Piece Hall for the summer music gigs, last nights offering was Irish legend Hozier who brought the Unreal Unearth Tour to Halifax to an adoring crowd of 5,500 with a sell out show, taking to the stage the Irish hit maker declared to his fans 'What A Beautiful Place' statements like this makes me proud of out little town. 

Hoziers hit set opened up with the dreamy 'Eat Your Young', and closed the show with number one hit the absolutetly fantastic 'Take Me To Church', as a fan of Hozier I sang along to song after song, hit after hit and the setlist hit me with all the feels, like most I think it was pretty surreal he was actually performing in the Piece Hall on a summer Sunday night in July.
 
Hozier was joined by very special guests Alison Russell and Victoria Canal who both brought something special and unique to the evening with their sets.
 
Hozier will always hold a special place in my hearta couple of years before my best friend Paige passed away we went to see Hozier a few times and both had a mutual love for the talent and music and always thought he was extra easy on the eye, one of our favourite songs to listen to together was 'Cherry Wine' so when the whole crowd started singing back the lyrics and had their phone lights on i had a little moment with a few tears and wished our Paige was stood beside me singing along and enjoying the moment, I knew she was there at the side of me in spirit and I couldn't not share the above photo of when we went to see Hozier last .

Hozier brought the Piece Hall to a stand still, and everyone sang along it was fabulous to see, I think Hozier had the whole crowd pulled hook line and sinker from when they walked on stage... brav bravo, what a special Sunday evening, I will say it once and I will say it again The Piece Hall is really the place to be at the moment  🫶❤️

You can read articles from last night by me also in HN Magazine, Wibsey Word and over on my page thelittlelifeofshazzap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️💕

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire 💕✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway 🏠🍂✨️