Help Me, To Help Allerton Cat Rescue, However Big Or Small We Need Your Help In These Trying Times 🐈😺


Anyone who knows me or follows my blogging knows I always like to help where I can, with the platform I am on and the reach I have I always love helping small local businesses and charity's and always on the lookout to help, so having heard about Allerton Cat Rescue and the trying times they are having I knew that I needed to step on and see if I could help, i headed down this morning to meet to little loves and i left feeling the urge and need to want to help , I am hoping with the help of my followers, those who follow my blog and anyone else who reads and want to help can help, Allerton Cat Rescue are in dyer need of food donations, kitten food and help with ever mounting medical bills, the rescue is non for profit and solely relies on donations and any help they can get so I'm hoping with my little plea how ever big or small we can help. 

Allerton Cat Rescue  is a non-profit sanctuary for felines abandoned, mistreated or otherwise between homes. All are looking for a warm, loving home and the means by which to live comfortably until they find one.

Allerton Cat Rescue was founded over 40 years ago by Brenda Satterley, it was formerly based at the Prune Park Inn, Allerton and is now part of her home on Allerton Road. The rescue is run entirely by volunteers, fundraising and donations, the running costs are approximately £1000 for food and litter and a vet bill of around £10,000 per month with the mounting costs and more and more cats being left on the doorstep they need urgent help. 

Brenda Satterley owner of Allerton Cat Rescue,  rescued her first cat at the age of 7 and for over forty years Brenda has given part of her home over to cats/kittens that are in need of loving homes. This is after abandonments, tragedies or a history of stray living. She runs a non-profit shelter which exists entirely because of volunteers, fundraising, donations of food, bedding, items for our charity shop, car boot sales, tombola’s and monetary donations, now devoted volunteers Tracey and Jean spend time giving love care and help towards all the cats and kittens giving them the proper care and love they deserve until they find there forever loving home, what an amazing selfless thing to do they all deserve endless medals and awards for what they are doing for the little loves. 

Speaking with Tracey and Jean 2 of the most devoted volunteers they both said the times are really trying and more help is needed, the cat rescue rely on people’s generosity but it has been a struggle over the last couple of years. Local supermarkets do help by having food donation stations but not as much food is being left as it used to be, and financial gifts have reduced greatly since the credit crunch.

Brend, Jean, Tracey and the team of supporters are very concerned as to what will happen if donations continue to dwindle. If the rescue was to close, what would happen to all the abandoned and mistreated cats in Bradford?


I think this is where we can help with whatever big or small whether its a money or food donation every little helps and I think it would be amazing to help and give back, I am going to make a Just Giving page and if those who follow me or my blog can donate as little as £1 that would be amazing donations are really welcome and appreciated, visiting the rescue this morning made me leave with a feeling in my gut that I needed to help, these little loves don't ask to be born most have had horrid lives until being rescued I think it would be lovely to help ❤️😺🐈

YOU CAN DONATE HOWEVER BIG OR SMALL HERE 
⏬️⏬️⏬️⏬️⏬️

You Can Contact Allerton Cat Rescue Directly πŸ‘❤️

The best way to contact the rescue is to message the Facebook page, or secondly by email to allertoncatrescue@hotmail.com.

Ringing the rescue is a last resort as often Brenda’s answer machine fills up so quickly you cant even leave a message. Thank you for your patience πŸ™‚


I really hope I can help with the help of you lot after all as famous saying goes .. a cat is for life not just for Christmas l
❤️πŸ‘πŸˆ


https://www.gofundme.com/manage/help-raise-funds-for-allerton-cat-rescue 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️πŸ’•

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire πŸ’•✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway πŸ πŸ‚✨️