Belvoir Non Alcoholic Cocktails, Mocktails, Cordials And Botanical Soda's , The Taste Of Summer, Sunshine In A Glass With No Guilt ☀️🍹


if you haven't tried Belvoir drinks and cordials have you been living under a rock?! , growing up drinking the tasty Elderflower Cordial was a daily rite of passage in my household, the taste really takes me back and still at 30 years old it's one of my favourite tastes, I really love that the wide range of soft drinks has now spiralled and Belvoir now have there own ranges of Non Alcoholic Mocktails, Botanical Sodas and a lovely wide range of cordials, in my opinion a glass of anything Belvoir is a real treat that i love to call 'Sunshine In A Glass' .

looking outside the box and looking at all the love and care that goes into every single bottle of Belvoir, im a massive fan of the simplicity and naturality of the ingredients which are homegrown, with an air of nature and a lovely natural feel to the products, simple and quality ingredients are used  in all the drinks, for example i love that the sparkling raspberry lemonade has only 4 ingredients, carbonated water, lemon juice, raspberry juice, sugar. SIMPLE, but very much effective, what a winning combination, I have also been recommend to try Belvoirs drinks in baking apparently the Cordials make fabulous additions into cake and baking mixes I just love how versatile the Belvoir products are.

Being a massive outdoor  summer kind of girl and massive foodie I'm always on the look out for a tasty refreshing drink whilst I'm out and about at festivals, im not a massive drinker so it is safe to say I'm a massive fan of the 'Non Alcoholic Mocktail Range' which now come in handy cans with a host of different delicious flavours including 'Lime and Yuzu Mojito, Passion Fruit Martini and Peach Bellini', with something for everyone to try this summer season, even If I fancied a little Alcoholic tipple i would mix the Belvoir cans with a tipple of my choice, but in my honest opinion the delicately crafted mocktails are fabulous without any faffing about they taste lovely.

 I highly recommend hunting the Mocktail Range down to try I am in love, I think they are my go to summer refreshing drink this sunshine season and I will do my upmost to rave about the little sunshine happy cans.


This Weekend I was lucky enough to head to the Yorkshire Food And Drink Festival in Skipton as was chuffed to come across a Belvoir Farm pop and was delighted to see the wide array of flavours right in front of me,  excited to try some little tasters of flavours I wouldn't usually try, I think the flavour which really popped for me and I was massively surprised had to be the 'Ginger Cordial' the taste was insane and left me buying my own bottle it was lovely.  

The little pop up was also serving Alcoholic Cocktails which I couldn't wait to try for a change,  let me just say after a few sips I wasn't so upset about the pouring rain and mud it's true what they say, 'Belvoir is Sunshine In A Glass'.

A little fact of the day here for you, Belvoir is infact pronounced 'Beevah' I couldn't believe it, there was me thinking I was being right cool talking about Belvoir for it to be actually pronounced 'Beevah'. 

if you go to a foodie festival this season make sure you keep an eye out for the Belvoir stand and try the Mocktails And Cocktails they are devine, take my word for it.

In my humble foodie opinion if you haven't already I urge to try Belvoir whether its a Cordial, mocktail or as a mixer you will love it, like I said previous and take it from me if you are looking for a delcious range if drinks to try this summer it's Belvoir, once tried they will have your taste buds tickled hook line and sinker . 

You can find Belvoir products in all major supermarkets and can also order the products online at Belvoir and dont forget to visit their social media pages for new product releases Facebook / instagram

You can also see my foodie adventures over at my award winning blog page @thelittlelifeofshazzap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️💕

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire 💕✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway 🏠🍂✨️