Summer Evenings At The Adventure Outdoor Cinema, Mamma Mia Here I Go Again ...



 🍋☀️❤️
eee eck i was most definetly busy last weekend but I tell you what I had a lovely time, Saturday night I had a cracking time watching 'Mamma Mia' outdoors by the lake at Shibden Park and it was so lovely the whole vibe set the summer scene in the perfect location 🎭

I'm massive fan of ABBA so I jumped at the chance to head to @adventurecinema to watch Mamma Mia, I always thought to myself being the tight get I am 'why do I need to pay to watch a movie outside when I can watch it for free at home's but let me tell you my mind was changed last night, hearing the whole crown sing along to the ABBA hits gave me goosebumps it was amazing under the stars ... 


me being me took my own green garden chair, my bag of @lidlgb Goodies bought myself an ice cream and I was happy as Larry just wish I woulda worn my jamas now 🤣❤️

if you get the chance I would highly recommend catching A film with  @adventurecinema this summer it really is fabulous and well worth the money for the memories made... 

Woah Woahhhhh Mamma Miaaaaaa here I go againnnnnnnnnnn.. louder for the loves at the back 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️💕

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire 💕✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway 🏠🍂✨️