I Have Only Been Shortlisted For Yorkshire Blogger Of The Year .... Again eeeeek !!!


Waking Up To Being In The Paper !! Hi its Me 🗞
imagine sitting eating your breakfast and your little neighbour bobs round proud as punch telling me I'm in the paper, it's always dead lovely to know I have my home town and total strangers backing my blogging its always lovely to know it really does have an impact on people which really does make it all worthwhile ... 💕😭

being shortlisted for the @yorkshirebloggerawards
for a 2nd time after winning last year really has made my week, being in a category with fabulous bloggers made me dead proud just to be shortlisted again whom of which are all worthy winners and fabulous, I am looking forward to the award evening and getting to know bloggers from all categories and just having a lovely evening with all you loves 

going back to the start of my blogging journey never did I think it would ever be this successful, let me tell you its bloody hard at times juggling the blogging with working 12 hour shifts, writing for @hnmagazine1, working 2 other jobs, theatre reviewing, and I am starting to write for the fabulous @thegrapevine.magazine and home life but I tell you what I love it and I wouldn't have it any other way ... 

for me knowing I am showcasing the best of my beloved Yorkshire whether it be food, drink, places to visit and backing small Yorkshire independent businesses on the platform that I have really does make it all worth while.. if there is a story to tell or a tale to jive talk I will get it out there

knowing my little blog and the influence my posts give whether its food, places to visit, lifestyle or real life makes me soooo chuffing happy  

See the latest action over at my award winning blog over on Instagram @thelittlelifeofshazzap !!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️💕

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire 💕✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway 🏠🍂✨️