Dont Blame It On The Boogie, 'Saturday Night Disco Fever Hits The Piece Hall' 💃✨️🕺


Let's set the scene its a balmy Saturday evening in Halifax , the sun is setting, the crowds have gathered with eager anticipation to see the legends of music The Real Thing, Sister Sledge And the first family of music The Jacksons Live At The Piece Hall as part of the Live Summer Music Gigs, it was pretty surreal that these legends of music were about to grace the stage in spectacular fashion, I dont think a summers Saturday evening can get any better.


British soul group chart toppers The Real Thing were first up getting the crowds jigged up getting everyone up on their feet dancing, blasting out big time hit ' You To Me Are Everything' I thought they were amazing with fantastic voices nothing as changed I felt like If I closed my eyes I could of been back listening in the 80s with their smooth voices and cool dance moves they proved to be a real hit, the perfect evening opener



Music legends Sister Sledge were a class act with there cracking show outfits, energetic dance moves giving it there all and most importantly belted out their repotoire of number one hits, they had the crowds in the palm of their hands singing hits such as 'We Are Family', Lost In Music', 'He's The Greatest Dancer' I was in my absolute element listening to songs I grew up with played live in front of me, song after song had such a feel good factor, the atmosphere electric and everyone high on life anticipating the arrival of The Jacksons.

Let me tell you The Jacksons are amazing they haven't lost it, the whole set fantastic , I loved the in sync dancing, what an honour to welcome legendary brothers Marlon, Jermaine, Tito and Jackie to Yorkshire, let me tell you it was pretty surreal to have the first family of music in front of my eyes belting out famous hits such as 'Can You Feel It, ABC and Blame It On The Boogie, adorning fans with tales and songs they proved they still know how to get the crowds up motown and disco dancing what a feast for the eyes, they set the bar and left the audience wanting more .


What another amazing night at The Piece Hall, as I always day it really is surreal having all these world class acts Live in our little town and the summer evenings just keep getting bigger and better, the summer of live music is shaping up pretty nicely and things can only keep getting better, Bravo Nicky Chance Taylor all at The Piece Hall and Cuffe And Taylor you certainly are putting Halifax on the map .


You Can Catch All The Live Action Over On My Instagram Page @thelittlelifeofshazzap 

Photo Credits/Cuffe And Taylor 📷

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️💕

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire 💕✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway 🏠🍂✨️