Halifax Welcome's Brand New Coffee Shop, Coffee King and Its A Winner ✨️☕️❤️

ey up my loves, hope you have all had a lovely Easter, anyone who knows me knows I love a good bit of grub and I'm always on the look out for new places popping off and I have a new cracking little foodie hotspot to tell you all about, with cracking coffee and cakes, I love that Coffee King is now in my neck of the woods and rocked up to Halifax and I can tell you now it doesn't disappoint with plenty if choice and relaxed vibes it's a lovely little spot and a welcome addition to the town ✨️

We enjoyed the seasonal Mini Egg Frappe Hot Chocolate which you can enjoy hot or cold which was perfect for the easter weekend, as you can see my young step lad Theo and his pal Ryan also loved and said it was possibly the best they have ever tasted which is a fabulous compliment from 2 young lads , with a wide range of coffee, tea and drinks to enjoy at really affordable prices you are spoilt for choice. ✋️

I love that they have fresh bakes, pastries, pasties and pies to enjoy sat in or you can pick up and go, I enjoyed one of the fresh chicken boxed salads you get a massive portion full to the brim which I think is perfect for you to just pick up and go with no fuss, it doesnt have to be all about cake and coffee, Coffee King have made sure there really is something for everyone 🐣

I loved the vibe, all the staff made us all feel so welcome with that proper Yorkshire down to earth welcome and nothing was too much for them to help us with, I think in this day and age you have to shop local and I highly recommend this quirky little spot with something for everyone to enjoy at really reasonable prices, and you really do get bang for your buck 👀

i highly recommend a visit to the fabulous new @coffeekinghalifax you really won't be disappointed ☕️

you can them over on Facebook and Instagram


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️💕

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire 💕✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway 🏠🍂✨️