Brazilian Feasting Comes To Halifax, If You Love Food Los Pampas Brazilian Steak House Is For You 🍹🍖💃

every once in a while I come across a proper cracking little foodie hotspot hidden gem and I think I have come a cross a  new favourite, serving  the tastiest juiciest cuts of meat think meat heaven until you say stop, proper feast tackle I don't think I have had more succulent meats, unlimited salad, pasta, meat, breads, rice and sauces all washed down with the best cocktails, I have to tell you all about Los Pampas Steak House in Halifax 

 I AM IN LOVE I CANNOT RAVE ENOUGH ABOUT THE PLACE 

Calling all meat and foodie lovers this one is for you, the fabulous couple Marilde and Eraldo bring you the fabulous Los Pampas which is a Brazilian Rodizio Restaurant located in Halifax providing a real taste of authentic Brazilian food and drink which will not disappoint , I love that it's a small family business which I say all the time we should be backing , they are honestly some of the nicest people you will meet and you are made so welcome ❤️



We chose to the fabulous evening menu which runs from 4pm and includes all you can eat buffet and the down to earth above and beyond  server will bring you unlimited freshly carved in front of you chicken thigh,lamb,sausage,garlic steak, bottom sirloin, cap of rump, rump steak, gammon, chicken and bacon, fillet steak, chilli beef,  beef skirt, pork belly and for a sweet treat grilled pineapple with cinnamon. YUM 🤤, the food was non stop and I cannot fault any of it, I have to say this is one of my new favourite foodie spots the food is to die for I'm sat here drooling as I write 🤤

all washed down with a fabulous selection of cocktails and mocktails paired with the freshest pastas, sauces, breads and salads 

Los Pampas are definetly onto a bloody good winner here I highly recommend a visit!!!

it really is a 5 stars from me, as you know I've been to a few places and this is definetly up there ✨️ 

A massive shout our to Eraldo, Marilde and Jhon for making us feel so welcome x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️💕

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire 💕✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway 🏠🍂✨️