Tickles Music Bradford Sets The Saturday Night Stage For 'Pure Weller' It Was The Place To Be This Weekend πŸŽΆπŸŽΈπŸ’…


Anyone who knows me knows I'm massive lover of music, growing up listening to musical greats such as The Smiths, UB40 and of course Paul Weller I just had to head to the best musical spot in Bradford this dreary bonfire weekend Saturday night as the absolutely fantastic 'Pure Weller' were in town and I knew it had the makings for a proper cracking home turf night out, being a Bradford lass I will always rave about what is on my doorstep and will forever champion Tickles Music Hall it really is the place to be for top class entertainment in Bradford.

if you are a massive music fan and haven't been to Tickles in Bradford to enjoy some fabulous live music the last 2 years where have you even hiding ?! under a rock, let me tell you if you haven't attended a live music gig at the venue you don't know what you are missing it is without a doubt slowly becoming the place to be and be seen with acts queuing to perform its no mean feat with the plethora of acts that are coming through the doors and this Autumn and Festive season is no exception with plenty of live bands for you to enjoy.

Pure Weller known as the UKs premier Paul Weller tribute band were absolutely fantastic playing live tonight, walking onto the stage cool as ice rocking the trendy look Weller made famous, I knew they were going to be the real deal as soon as the first guitar string was strum, the 4 piece band had plenty of gig goers lined up to watch and 2 songs in they were up dancing, the whole vibe and singing along was cracking to see, what that saying music really does bring people together, the crowd was a mix of old and young enjoying the tunes of Paul Weller and the band he had hits with The Style Council and The Jam, hit after hit including, That's Entertainment, Town Called Malice to name a few, the songs just kept coming the audience up dancing and singing and just kept wanting more.

The crowd were loving the plethora of hits and the band had the audience hook line and sinker, it's very rare for a band to be nearly as good as the actual band but I think it's safe to say ' Pure Weller' were the real McCoy, the talent and voices seen up on that stage was magnificent, I'm always on my phone and I think its possibly the first time I've actually sat back and listened to the music in front of me and enjoyed my surroundings in a while, I loved that in Tickles everyone just wanted good vibes and a good time you can go in there solo and you really wouldn't feel like you're alone, what a lovely little spot I have had a great night tonight watching the band at Tickles.

I can honestly say for me being a proper down to earth Bradford lass Tickles is up there with the best if the best venues I really cannot fault it, fantastic drink prices and deals, you feel safe and made to feel welcome and you always get that famous Yorkshire welcome, with plenty of fantastic gigs coming up I highly recommend getting your pals or family together for a proper good knees up and head to Tickles your always guaranteed the best night and the friendly staff will even book you a taxi at the end of the night.

This November coming to Tickles Bradford- 
4th November - Pure Weller
5th November -Harlem Soul
11th November- Manchester Ska Foundation
12th November- Remembrance Sunday At Tickles 
18th November- Super Strut
25th November- Guilty A Tribute To UB40 and Ali Campbell
26th November- ABBADRAGADOO Bingo Bash
you can find all tickets for the above over on Skiddle

you can also see all the upto date gigs and news over on Facebook and Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️πŸ’•

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire πŸ’•✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway πŸ πŸ‚✨️