Spooky Season Prepares To Arrive In Yorkshire, My Little Guide To All Things Haunted, Spooky Goings On And Local Events For All You Ghouls 👻🎃🍂✨️


With Halloween just being right around the corner, I'm just fascinated by all things that go bump in the night and I'm sure plenty will agree just like myself that they love getting into the spooky season, Bradford and further a field have plenty going on over the next few weeks and with plenty of hotspots to visit locally here is my little guide to things spooky for you all to enjoy with a haunted tale or 2 ! 


My home town of Bradford is home to some of Yorkshire's oldest buildings and streets are rumoured to home some of the eeriest spirits and ghost sightings I'm sure you will have all hear a few whether it be the legend of Fair Becca still to this day still roaming to find her lover after her deadly demise, with East Bowling's very famous Bolling Hall and its ghost room growing up that neck of the woods i was always dared  to venture in solo still to this day it still spooks me out , The Paper Hall located in the city centre with rumours of a ghostly admiral roaming the halls by night fall just to name a few, im sure Bradford is steeped with plenty more spooky local tales and folklore. 


If you fancy a tale or two further a field anyone who's me knows my massive love for Halifax and it just so happens one of my beloved places just so happens to be a spooky little hotspot, The Piece Hall in former times used to be a 18th century cloth hall steeped in history, the famous tale of the supposed witches handprint on the West gate entrance to the hall, the tales of Old Market men who were murdered within the halls walls, im sure the Piece Hall as plenty of spooky of tales with its rich history dating back to 1775.
Fun Times With Rae At Farmer Copleys !! 🎃
if your like me and love the spooky season I'm always on the look out for places to visit, getting out and about exploring, this weekend we headed just up the road to Pontefract to visit the world famous Farmer Copleys who dedicate a yearly event solely dedicated to pumpin picking , its a yearly tradition for me and as always this year's visit didn't disappoint.


I just love getting out in the fields and looking at all the the quirky pumpkins, with loads of photo oppurtunties to take photographs to treasure, this year my little niece Rae loved exploring and enjoyed all the sights and getting into the spooky season spirit especially the spooky bumble bee tractor ride, with loads to do and see and plenty of food vendors for all to enjoy its the perfect autumn day out with that good old Yorkshire fresh air thrown in for good measure, I highly recommend a visit to a local pumpkin patch its a lovely way to spend an autumnal afternoon.


I'm not ashamed to say at the mean old age of 30, I'm not ashamed to partake in dressing up for the occasion, my little step lad Theo loves nothing more than choosing a theme each year and getting dressed up, im sure I can speak for many houses who love getting into the spirit, as you can see above I take the Halloween dressing up very seriously. 

With plenty more going on locally this spooky season we are spoilt for choice with Halloween family activities at Bolling Hall, a little groovers Halloween party at Tickles Music Hall on Saturday 28th October tickets are avaliable on skiddle, a fun filled spooky family Halloween ghost hunt at Harold Park, also on the 28th and for all you adults after a few spooks Bolling Hall are doing a ghost hunt on Saturday 28th October try if you dare with tickets still avaliable, the masters of all things spooky The Most Haunted team are bringing an interactive live show to St George's Hall 27th November, Halifax's own the Piece Hall have a family Halloween Trail October 28th to the 31st tickets priced at £3 and they haven't missed out on the adults they are hosting A Disco Ain't Dead evening at The Trading Rooms October 28th £30 a ticket with a 3 course meal included.

with plenty going on for all to enjoy everyone of all ages can get involved this halloween.

Stay safe and listen for those bumps in the night ghouls ...... 



You Can Follow My Award Winning Page And Blog Over At 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️💕

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire 💕✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway 🏠🍂✨️