Menu Pierre Hits Bistrot Pierre Ilkley ✨️



This day and age who doesn't love a good bargain as Yorkshire Food Blogger Of The Year I'm a massive believer in everyone being able to enjoy a lovely meal out ar the fraction of the cost so I'm dead impressed the fabulous Bistrot Pierre have introduced 'Menu Pierre' you can choose 2 courses for £17.95 or 3 courses for £20.95 with either a glass of wine beer of a soft drink, I think that's an absolute steal being able to go somewhere nice with lovely and an even better atmosphere you can't go wrong



Last Thursday on a balmy September afternoon possibly the hottest day of the year at 29 degrees myself and my cousin who was over from OZ headed to Bistrot Pierre Ilkley branch where we were excited to try a range if traditional French cuisine from walking through the door we knew we were going to enjoy the 3 course meal and we even opted for a few lovely cocktails I loved the wide range of drinks and dishes on the set menu, i think the Menu Pierre was amazing for the price as I'm sure as well as me your watching the pennies in the current climate, you can Enjoy 2 or 3 courses for £17.95 or £20.95. Add a glass of our signature Cuvée 22 wine, pint of Biére ’94 or a soft drink for only £3. Featuring a selection of Bistrot classics from our new Baked Normandy Camembert, to Boeuf Bourguignon, Chicken Diane and Crème Brûlée. 


For starters I enjoyed the baked Normandy camembert which I really enjoyed the dipping sauce and bread to die for the portion was just right which then led me onto my main which was out of this world I really enjoyed the Fishcake Niçoise


Salmon and smoked cod fishcake with buttered new potatoes, French beans, olives, red peppers, plum tomatoes, gem lettuce, soft poached egg and Dijon beurre blanc I really enjoyed the runny poached egg was out of this world, me being me had to have the last laugh and have a dessert I have such a massive sweet tooth so enjoyed the Pot au Chocolat, Rich chocolate mousse with a raspberry coulis layer, fresh raspberries and a sablé biscuit



I can officially say the food is to die for, if you are looking for something a little bit different with a bit of class and infused with a different taste I highly recommend a visit to Bistrot Pierre in Ilkley I think my cousin Denise is most definetly going to go back to OZ and rave about the place as much as I have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️💕

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire 💕✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway 🏠🍂✨️