The Penultimate Summer Gig At The Piece Hall Sets Halifax Alive On A Friday Night, Orbital, Groove Armada And 808 State Were On Fire πŸ’ƒπŸ›ΈπŸŽΆ


What a summer of live music it has been at the Piece Hall they have smashed records and gig after gig proving that The Piece Hall is definetly the place to go see a gig, they have most definetly delivered with every show I have attended this year and each one got better and better, they have set a high president for 2024 but im most certainly sure Nicky Chance Thompson, Cuffe And Taylor and The Piece Hall Team will definetly hit the mark and deliver!!! 


Lwt me set the scene it was a end of summer evening in Halifax and The Piece Hall buzzing with anticipation for music legends 808 State, Groove Armada and Orbital to grace the stage for an evening of dance and acid house classics and let me tell you it was amazing!!!!! 

First up 808 state had the audience moving and grooving warming the crowd up for a night of cracking music they played hit such has Pacific State, In Yer Face and OOOPS and the vibes were mental I loved seeing the feel good vibes and the Piece Hall filling up nicely. 

For me Groove Armada are music legends I grew up with GA in the background at party's events and raves and a little secret fact I had my first kiss to Superstylin mental I know, so I was pretty excited to see what they were gonna bring to the table and I knew they would deliver smashing out hit after hit such as Chicago, Superstylin and massive hit I See You Baby, with the sun setting it was a real treat and the audience were jumping awaiting Orbital 

As soon as the intro started for musical pioneers Orbital I know the set was going to be fabulous, the visuals, the show and the music were spectacular almost like they were telling a story I haven't seen anything quite like it before at a gig I was entranced wanting more and more mot knowing where to look either at the bouncing crowd or the set happening on stage both were amazing to see, Halcyon and Chime were up there for me !! 

what an amazing night of live music like I said I haven't quite seen anything like it before the vibes and music were amazing, who needs the white Isles of ibiza when you can have a Friday night of music in Costa Del Halifax !!!

I'm sad to say it's the last gig of the summer season tonight at The Piece Hall with Johnny Marr and The Charlatans taking stage im excited to see what they pull out of the bag next year!!! 


You can see more pieces over at my award winning blog @thelittlelifeofshazzap and catch pieces in HN Magazine, Grapevine Magazine and The Halifax And Skircoat Green Directory 

πŸ“Έ Photo Credit- Cuffe And Taylor 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️πŸ’•

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire πŸ’•✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway πŸ πŸ‚✨️