Where A Batch Made In Heaven, Farmhouse Biscuits Pack A Punch And Extra Crunch 🤤✨️


Being a massive foodie like myself I am always happy to try something new, a brand I haven't heard of so I jumped at the chance to try Farmhouse Biscuits a small down to earth family business from Lancashire who have grown to be one of the UKs largest biscuit manufacturers and I can certainly tell and taste why, as a crunch lover i am in biscuit heaven ... 

Farmhouse Biscuits bake a wide range of biscuits, with a wide range of variety and flavours made using traditional baking methods and only the finest ingredients to make the Biscuits crunch experience perfect everytime for customers 

Getting home from a 12 hour shift last night I couldn't wait to open to box and have a look which sweet treat surprises were waiting me and let me tell you , there were plenty, I absolutetly loved the trendy colourful packaging perfect for gifts and presents and the biscuit ranges are Gluten Free and they also have a Vegan Range .

with a wide range of flavours including
-Toasted Coconut and White Chocolate
-Salted Caramel 
-Milk Chocolate Millionaire Shortbread 
-Chocolate Orange Brownie 
-Dark Chocolate Salted Praline 

I Only opened a pack last night but I had to stop myself from eating to whole lot, I tried the 'Salted Caramel' which happened to be amazing, they had all the best biscuit qualities full of flavour, packed a punch and had a crunch ! 

There are plenty of flavours to try and induldge in, to savour a delcious Biscuit moment and I am totally here for it, Biscuits are my vice and let me tell you I am so glad I have discovered Farmhouse I think they now have my heart 

As a Foodie have I been stuck under a rock why have I never tried Farmhouse Biscuits before I can solemnly say I am now a biccy convert and they have my heart !! 

AS ALWAYS LOVES SHOP SMALL AND SHOP INDIE 
https://www.farmhouse-biscuits.co.uk/products/

YOU CAN ALSO FIND MORE FROM ME AT 
@thelittlelifeofshazzap over on @instagram 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️💕

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire 💕✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway 🏠🍂✨️