Always A Bridesmaid, Never A Bride But I Can Always Window Shop For The Time Being ... Eva Joyce Halifax ❤️👰


Anyone who knows me, knows I love championing small businesses, I am a firm believer of helping small independent businesses being on the platform that I'm on and getting there name out there, a shop that I want you to all know about whether your a bride to be or just browsing or like me dreaming of the day that you walk down the aisle in that famous white dress ... remember the name Eva Joyce Bridal 

Eva Joyce Bridal a luxury bridal boutique and designer based in Halifax, West Yorkshire who have the blushing brides at the heart of everything they do, from walking in your made to feel at ease and given that famous Yorkshire welcome by owner and head designer Rebecca, I was a bit jubious and nervous going along to do a bit of a blog because as like most women I lack body confidence but as soon as I walked in I saw the motto on the wall  'All Brides, All Bodies, All Beautiful' i instantly felt at ease which is the first thing I would want to feel as a bride .


The only real specification I had as a trial bride for the day (Yes im not even engaged, always a bridesmaid never a bride what can I say) was I really didn't want to show my arms which was sorted out instantly being told sleeves could be added to all the bespoke timeless pieces which I thought was amazing and upped my confidence and nerves straight away, I loved that the shop was cosy fresh and had air conditioning so that was a relief knowing i wasn't going to be sweaty in the beautiful dresses, straight away with ease Rebecca sat me down and chose the most perfect dress ' what is that saying, I didn't choose the dress... the dress chose me, Rebecca knew which style would suit me and lone behold upon trying it on the dress fit my figure and fit me like a glove, it was so lovely to see one the Eva Joyce bespoke dresses looking fabulous on me , I think it made me want to actually get married , I was in love with the dress and my confidence was high as a kite.
It's amazing what happens when your made to love the skin you are in 

Speaking with Rebecca she quoted 
'Here at Eva Joyce Bridal we have developed an exclusive formula for helping you to find your ‘Bridal Style’ and ensuring you feel like the best version of yourself. To help you “say yes” we remove the stress. Each appointment is bespoke to our clients needs. Visit our bridal boutique in Halifax, sit back and relax in luxury with complimentary refreshments and find your dream dress' 


I think in the current climate it really is important to shop at small independent business, I know that Rebecca at Eva Joyce works so hard and spends so much time and love into the dresses and bespoke pieces, I highly recommend a visit if your a bride to be or looking with a family member or friend, the whole service and experience is second to none ❤️ 👰





Be sure to follow Eva Joyce on social media for new styles, exciting events and of course discount codes. 
@evajoycebridal 

Eva Joyce is based in Westgate Arcade Halifax .


YOU CAN ALSO FIND MY BLOG AND NEWS OVER AT @THELITTLELIFEOFSHAZZAP 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Returnable Cups Are Helping To Tackle Single Use Plastic In Bradford -Help Me Spread The Word !! ♻️💕

Gini's Boutique, The Happiest Little Gift Shop In West Yorkshire 💕✨️

The Townhouse Richmond, The Perfect North Yorkshire Getaway 🏠🍂✨️